Food Safety Tech is making training easy to find with our all-new Food Safety Training Calendar! We’ve gathered a wide variety of food safety training courses from across the country into an easy-to-search calendar.
Searching for a specific topic? Looking for a course nearby? Use the search bar and filters to find the types of training you need:
- Enter your zip code into the “near” search and then adjust the “distance” field
- Type the keyword you are looking for into the “search” field
- Use the “course category” drop-down menu to filter the courses by category
The more criteria you define, the fewer the results, so start out with a broad search and add criteria to narrow down your results.
We welcome your feedback on our calendar: email Stacie @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marc @ (516) 270-5344.
- This course has passed.
BRC Food Safety Issue 7 to 8 Conversion for Sites
This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
Who Should Attend:
- site technical staff;
- technical and quality managers and their teams; and
At the end of the Course you will:
- understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
- understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported