This week’s keynote episode of the 2020 Food Safety Consortium Virtual Conference Series features more important conversations about COVID-19 and its impact on the food industry. The event will kick off with a special presentation by FDA’s Frank Yiannas. Highlights include:
- FDA Keynote Address by Frank Yiannas, deputy commissioner for food policy and response
- Yiannas will weigh in on the agency’s next steps related to the New Era of Smarter Food Safety as well as the recently proposed FSMA rule on traceability
- COVID-19 Lessons Learned Panel Discussion with Mitzi Baum, STOP Foodborne Illness; Stephanie Dragatsis, Feeding America; Carletta Ooten, Amazon; Spir Marinakis, Maple Leaf Foods; and Craig Wilson, Costco Wholesale
- Rumor vs. Reality: How to Cope with the Trends of Food Safety During a Pandemic, with Ge Song, Benjamin L. England & Associates, LLC
- Tech Talk by sponsor Rizepoint and program partner AOAC
We invite you to join us for another lively discussion. The event begins at 12 pm ET on October, 1. Haven’t registered? Follow this link to the 2020 Food Safety Consortium Virtual Conference Series, which provides access to 14 episodes of critical industry insights from leading subject matter experts! We look forward to your joining us virtually.