Our Advisory Board consists of distinguished members of the food industry who play an active role in educating industry professionals about the importance of food safety.
Chair: Steve Sklare, President, The Food Safety Academy
- Angela Anandappa, Ph.D., Founding Director, Alliance for Advanced Sanitation
- April Bishop, Senior Director of Food Safety, TreeHouse Foods
- Robert E. Brackett, Ph.D., Vice President, Illinois Institute of Technology; Director, Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Marcus Burgess, Senior Food Safety & QA Systems Specialist, The Cheesecake Factory
- John Butts, Ph.D., VP Research, Land O’ Frost, and President, Food Safety by Design
- Darin Detwiler, Assistant Dean, Northeastern University College of Professional Studies. Lead Faculty for the MS: Regulatory Affairs of Food and Food Industries program.
- Karen Everstine, Ph.D., Senior Manager, Scientific Affairs, Decernis
- Angela Fernandez, Vice President of Community Engagement, GS1 US
- Elise Forward, President and Principal Consultant, Forward Food Solutions
- Melody Ge, Head of Compliance, Corvium, Inc.
- Jorge Hernandez, VP of Quality, The Wendy’s Company
- Scott Horsfall, CEO, California Leafy Green Products Handler Marketing Agreement
- Gina R. Nicholson-Kramer, Executive Director, Savour Food Safety International
- Melanie Neumann, President & Global Food Safety Attorney, Neumann Risk Services, LLC
- Debby L. Newslow, President, D. L. Newslow & Associates, Inc.
- Palmer Orlandi, Jr., Ph.D., Deputy Executive Director & Chief Science Officer at AOAC International
- Armand Paradis, Director of Business Development, Institute for Food Safety and Health
- Eric Putnam, Quality Assurance Manager, King Juice Co./Calypso Lemonade
- Mike Robach, CEO, The Robach Group
- Shawn K. Stevens, Food Industry Counsel, LLC
- Patricia Wester, President, P.A. Wester Consulting and CEO, The Association for Food Safety Auditors, PA Wester