More than 400 people took Part I of the FSMA IQ Test. Read on for the results, and then take Part II of the FSMA IQ test (results of which will be posted next week).
- FSMA requires all records for the reevaluation of cGMPs every three years. FALSE
- Only 31.8% got it right
- Implementation records are required for every FSMA requirement. TRUE
- 77% answered correctly
- Plant borders not under the operator’s controls are not included within cGMPs. FALSE
- 81% answered FALSE
- Under some circumstances, FSMA requires that conformance of a customer’s control of a hazard is required. TRUE
- 85% got it right
- Under FSMA cGMPs, you must be able to identify at least 95% all possible contaminated product. FALSE
- Results were almost split: 48% answered TRUE; 52% answered FALSE
- Monitoring of frequency of preventive controls must be conducted by the operation as part of the food safety plan. TRUE
- 95% answered correctly.