It’s that time of year again! As we prepare to put together another informative and insightful Food Safety Consortium, we are requesting abstracts for presentation content. This year’s event takes place October 1–3 in Schaumburg, IL.
Before submitting an abstract, here are some things to keep in mind:
- This year’s breakouts will feature
- 1) Cleaning & Sanitation
- 2) Food Safety Testing
- 3) Food Safety Management
- The abstract should be about 300 words
- Presentations will be judged on educational value
- Don’t submit a sales pitch!
- Presentation time is about 45 minutes—this includes a 10-15 Q&A session
The abstract submission deadline is March 29. For more information on submitting an abstract to the 2019 Food Safety Consortium click here.