State regulations shouldn’t be the reason why infused products manufacturers have robust safety and quality standards—consumer safety is. Join Cannabis Industry Journal for a complimentary event, “Infused Products Virtual Conference”, on November 16 at 12 pm ET.
The following are some agenda highlights:
- Where to Begin: Leveraging Quality Systems to Improve Operations & Growth, with David Vaillencourt, The GMP Collective and Kathleen Mays, Triskele Quality Solutions
- 3 Steps to Create a Compliance Culture with Operational Excellence, with Dede Perkins, ProCanna
- Innovation from an Outside Perspective – For the Purpose of Building Infused & CBD Product Success, with Jerod Martin, CannGoods
- Implementing Food Safety Management Systems in Infused Products Production Facilities, with Dr. Laurie Post, Deibel Labs
- ICP-MS Analysis of Heavy Metals in Cannabis Containing Food and Cosmetics Using CRM Mixes, A TechTalk sponsored by MilliporeSigma
Register for the Infused Products Virtual Conference by Cannabis Industry Journal.