View the range of content associated with the Food Safety ConsortiumThe 2019 Food Safety Consortium Conference & Expo attracts some of the most influential stakeholders in the industry. This year’s event, which runs October 1–3, will not disappoint, with several features that provide a maximum networking and educational benefit to attendees.
The following is a snapshot of just a few of the benefits of attending this year’s Food Safety Consortium:
- The Food Defense Consortium Meeting. This pre-conference workshop is open to all participants of the Food Safety Consortium
- FSSC 22000 North American Information Day. This pre-conference workshop takes place on the morning of Tuesday, October 1 and is open to all Food Safety Consortium participants
- A complimentary Sanitation Pre-conference Workshop (Tuesday, October 1)
- Keynote Plenary Session by Frank Yiannas, FDA deputy commissioner for food policy and response
- Recalls panel led by Rob Mommsen, director of global quality & food safety, Sabra Dipping Company
- Food defense panel led by Steven Sklare, president of The Food Safety Academy; participants include Jason Bashura, senior manager of global food defense at PepsiCo
- Focused breakout tracks on food safety leadership, food testing & analysis, and sanitation and operations
Don’t miss the opportunity to have access to the premier industry event at a significant value. The super early bird discount expires this Friday, June 28.